Outre Full wig wigpop Nadia
HOW TO CARE
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig looks fresh and lasts long.
- Brush through the hair from the tips to the roots to prevent matting and tangling.
- For curly styles, spritz the hair with water and scrunch the curls to bring them back to life.
- For straight styles, use a heat protectant when styling with heat tools (up to 350F - 400F)
- The fewer the products, the better!
- When washing your wig, use lukewarm water and a gently sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not rub the hair dry with a towel. Simply pat the excess water from the hair, and let it air dry.
- Place the wig on a mannequin head at night to keep the style and wig cap intact.
Full wig wigpop Nadia