WAHSING & CARE INSTRUCTION
- To restore the beauty for your Motown Tress piece, wash it by hand in the following manner.
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove teasing and tangles.
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make-up, oil and dust.
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastic wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- When piece is completely dry, brush to desired style. Most curls will come back to the original shape.
- You may use sponge rollers and light-hold hair spray to add more volume and curls to piece.
Hair Lace Front Wig