CUTTING EDGE LOOKS FOR THE GIRL WHO'S NOT AFRAID TO LIVE ON THE EDGE.
- SALON INSPIRED CUT & COLOR
- EAR-TO-EAR LACE
- INCLUDES BABY HAIR
- LIGHTWEIGHT UNIT
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top(cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
Lace FrontWig - Makayla
Select Color Choice